Friday 28 December 2012

New Dog Sewing Pattern


I'm ever so excited to be releasing this pattern today it's a brand spanking new dog doll pattern! I decided to release him a little early as I've had a few requests for a dog pattern since I discontinued the old design last week.


My very first Elf Pop pattern was a fleecy dog and as a homage I wanted to release a dog as the first new animal patterns. As a child my father worked a lot with dogs as he did a lot of work in the farm industry and was a huge fan of works of Brian Plummer. I have many a childhood memory of taking our dogs for long walks up the hills and caring for litters of puppies. We currently don't have any dogs in our home however I would love a little west highland terrier called Dougie and Evie is currently obsessed with pugs (she wants a boy called Lulu!).



These little dogs are adorable and you can make this little puppy wuppy as a girly dog too (I've added an felt rosy cheek option). Trust me these will be a hit with the little ones, I could barely keep it on my desk long enough to get some photos taken. Here's the youngest ELF making sure it was play worthy!


You can find the Puppy Dog Sewing Pattern in our

I'd love to see these little guys with funky fabric bodies or in diffrent colours, so remember if you sew one you have to show me, because I LOVE seeing what you all create from my patterns.

Happy Sewing
Raynor x

No comments:

Post a Comment