Friday 4 January 2013

Cat Sewing Pattern

Hello all, I hope your all having a lovely start to your 2013.


I've dropped by to introduce the adorable Cat Sewing Pattern (or kitten is you wish). What a sweetheart, you've got to love an animal who has toes shaped like little baked beans!


Look at that swishy tail, makes you want to purr in delight. The cat measures 12" tall the perfect size for kiddy kisses, hugs and love. Cue the complementary baby squish to join the POP squad.



You can find the Kitten Cat Sewing Pattern in our

I also wanted to ask if you gals (or guys) would be intrested if I had diffrent size options available for my patterns or if it's easy enough for you to resize  yourself? I would love to know your thoughts on this so feel free to leave a comment.
Happy Sewing
Raynor x

No comments:

Post a Comment